* Subscribe to IllinoisCarry Email Alerts!!
* News and Discussion About Illinois Right to Carry Legislation and Other Second Amendment Issues
* National Second Amendment News and Discussion
* State and National Judicial News and Discussion
* 7th Circuit Court of Appeals Deny En Banc Appeal - Illinois Gun Owners Win Again
Feb. 22, 2013 - Today the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals announced they will not accept the IL Attorney General's appeal to rehear the case of Moore/Shepard vs Madigan. The court's ruling that the ban on carrying a firearm in public for self defense is unconstitutional stands.
The Attorney General has the option of appealing the decision to the U.S. Supreme Court. Meanwhile, the 180 day clock to pass a Right to Carry law keeps ticking toward June 9, 2013.
More News >